Selasa, 23 April 2019

Bahasa inggris bisnis2# tugas 2

Experience as a pharmacy student

Beginning of the new school year 2012/2013 I entered high school, but at that time I chose to enter a vocational school and I chose Pharmacy as a department of majors that account took. The reason I took it was because I thought that the health school was fun but it turned out to be really difficult hahahahahaha.
At the beginning of the ten grade semester I really felt very confused about health terms that were new to me, i felt very stupid at that time, I was ranked 27 out of 30 students in the top ten pharmaceuticals hahah very embarrassing. But, there I didn't immediately feel the need to go out or move to school because of what, I felt challenged to be able to understand and understand all the material.
When the odd semester vacation arrived, where at that time I used to really study the material that I could not, I really wanted able and I felt it was very difficult because from the beginning maybe I did not like the material, but after a while I tried, reading and asking questions with my clever classmates, finally I started to like the material. It turns out that liking the material or subject could made it easier for me to understand the material first
When entered the even semester at that time, I really felt like a new one, really new because I felt "wow that yesterday's rating should not be written down in the report there must be an increase, even though mama and father must!" By predicted the sentence in the head, thank God. When the report card distribution I didn't think I could have a 12th ranking I forgot that at least it made me happy and my parents finally didn't even enter the top 10 at that time haha. But dont get me wrong, when i entered the eleven until twelve grade i was on top 10 hahahaha. Also, when graduated, i got a pretty good score 8.00 if i wasn't wrong wkwkw. I was happy to has been a pharmacy's student and could mix a medicine. I proud to has been a pharmacy student.

1 komentar:

  1. Do you understand there's a 12 word phrase you can say to your partner... that will trigger intense emotions of love and impulsive appeal to you buried inside his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's instinct to love, treasure and protect you with all his heart...

    ====> 12 Words That Fuel A Man's Love Response

    This instinct is so hardwired into a man's genetics that it will drive him to work better than ever before to take care of you.

    In fact, fueling this influential instinct is absolutely mandatory to getting the best possible relationship with your man that as soon as you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You will instantly notice him expose his mind and heart for you in a way he haven't expressed before and he'll distinguish you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly tempted him.

    BalasHapus

Tugas 2 manajemen SDM

https://youtu.be/2qsoVW2fLhA